Spring 2020 Completers
If you have completed all credential program requirements, please follow the steps listed in the "Credential Application" section below.
If you were scheduled to complete all credential program requirements during Spring 2020, but were unable to (e.g. CBEST and/or Fieldwork Hours), please follow the steps listed in the "Program Sponsor-Variable Term Waiver Application" section below.
Please complete the following steps if you have completed all credential program requirements.
- Check that your Spring 2020 grades have posted
- Check that your degree has posted (if applicable)
Step 2: Once your grades and degree (if applicable) have posted, please email the following items to the Credential Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for Recommendation (PDF)
- Any missing items that were highlighted on your credential evaluation
Step 2: Application and Payment
- A CSULB Credential Analyst will submit an online credential recommendation to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC)
- Watch for an email from the CTC (donotreply @ ctc.ca.gov) with notification that you have been recommended
- Complete the online application (Professional Fitness Questions)
- Pay for your credential
Program Sponsor-Variable Term Waiver Application
Program Sponsor-Variable Term Waiver (PS-VTW) is for candidates that were scheduled to complete their credential program requirements during the Spring 2020 semester but were unable to complete the CBEST and/or Fieldwork Hours due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Application information coming soon.
In the meantime, please feel free to read the Commission on Teacher Credentialing's (CTC) COVID-19 news page at Information for Credential Holders/Applicants (Link).